Saturday, November 6, 2010

WORK


well I'm working this weekend like I always do. I work two twelve hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday and have off the remainder of the week to take care of the kiddos. Im pretty lucky that my profession allows me to do that. The alternative is daycare, and there is no way we could have afforded to put three infants in daycare. Most days its nice to be at home, but moms know its as hard as your career. I actually look forward to going to work now. It's a nice break from the everyday and allows me to get out of the house and have adult conversations. I have really great friends at work----so thank you friends, plus I'm busy so the day goes by fast. My mom (Memaw) is a lot of help watching the babies when my husband and I cannot. Once they start sleeping through the night I will venture out of the house more with my girlfriends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment