Saturday, November 20, 2010

LOSING SANITY

I about lost my sanity yesterday. Landon and Adalynn cried for hours for no apparent reason. Landon would stop when held, but every time I sat him down the screaming would start again. And not just normal baby crys; ear piercing screams as if he was being tortured. It reminded me of a two year olds tantrums where they throw themselves to the ground thrashing about. That was Landon. Adalynn I think was even worse. She continued to cry even after I held her. Nothing made her happy. DIVA! This went on for hours and of course a headache ensued. Well I wasnt about to make dinner after that horrendous day. Chick fil A came to the rescue. Praise the Lord that I am at work today!

1 comment:

  1. Those days just happen to every baby and every mom -- with the three babies, and two having that "kind of day" at once, that had to be a killer. I can remember days when my David was out of sorts for some reason and when my husband got home from work I was still in my nightie and he wondered what I had been doing all day. My pediatrician always said that continued ear piercing screaming wasn't good and could indicate an ear infection but overall fussiness that calms when you hold them is usually them burning off extra calories because they are going into a growing spurt. As long as you are keeping them safe, I guess it just has to run its course, but just remember, ear piercing that is uncomforted is worth a call or visit to the doctor which you are doing anyway!!!!!! We love you! Erin & Bill McNeely

    ReplyDelete