Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE HEATHENS







The heathens....aka....our dogs. Carson is my hubbys pride and joy and the bain of my existance. He is almost 3. Molly is a sweet 9 year old yorkie who still occasionally has accidents in the house. During these rare momments, I totally wish I had stuck to fish. I complain so often about Carson annoying me that I finally told Aaron that we have to get rid of him. He about cried- couldnt sleep all night. Dear Lord! Guess we have to keep him, or I'll look like a monster. Pray for my sanity. Please give me patience. I love animals and I love dogs, but with almost 6 month old triplets I really dont have the time for them. Carson is always under my feet. At least they are both sweet to the babies.

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if we can help out with Carson during this hectic time. It's hard to have an active dog with such little bitty babies around. Maybe you could get a neighborhood to give him a good long run everyday and see if that doesn't help. Love you guys!

    Erin & Bill McNeely

    ReplyDelete