Friday, November 12, 2010

SHOT THRU THE HEART




Lets just say no baby enjoys getting a shot. Three babies getting shots in succession is definitely no fun since I'm not able to finish consoling the first before the second starts screaming. Marek put up the longest fuss when everyone received their RSV shots at the pulmonologist. They will be getting them once a month until March, plus most likely flu shots at their six month check-up, and if there happens to be any other needed vaccines at their six month check-up. Poor babies. I cant help but laugh at their red, angry faces. It really is funny, though I know I shouldnt. If I remember, I may try to video it the next go round.


Well the babies are starting to roll onto their sides. Caught Adalynn this morning in her crib on her side and I have seen the boys do it a few times too. Pretty soon they will be rolling around like crazy with me chasing after them. Obviously they are behind in normal baby milestones, and we are having a physical and developmental therapist come out to the house to check them, but I have been told by every doctor that this is normal due to their birth age. They will catch up eventually. I'm thinking they will probably catch up on the eating first. They all have very healthy appetites, and we will most likely be moving to the larger bottles soon.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are doing this. I read it everyday when they were in the hospital. It's a miracle in progress. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete