Monday, November 29, 2010

WEEKEND

It has been a sleep deprived weekend. Marek ran a fever for a few days, had vomiting, cough, and screaming so we finally broke down and Aaron took him to Cooks Childrens. Poor thing has a ear infection and is now on antibiotics. Hopefully he feels better soon. I think he also has a sore throat since now he is really horse when he makes any sounds. It breaks my heart to see him hurting. Of course they told us to keep the kiddos separated; which is impossible to do since they use all the same stuff. Landon is now running a mild fever. Dear Lord! Please dont let this drag out forever!
On a lighter note, I have purchased the triplets stockings and I'm wanting to get them embroidered with their name on them. They are bright colors with a snowman on them. We are not planning on decorating the house this year due to the time factor and the kids age, but I may talk Aaron into at least putting up the tree. I know the kids would love looking at the lights. We also have to get their christmas pictures made asap. I have already bought the boys outfits, now I just need to find Adalynn the perfect dress to match...oh and of course a bow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Even a small tree will mesmerize them! They will love it! They are all so pretty! And Adalynn's features are so petite and girly compared to her brothers! No problem telling which one is the girl...bow or not!

    ReplyDelete