Sunday, November 21, 2010

6 MONTHS OLD

Our sweet babies are six months old today! Half the year is gone. Its hard to imagine since they are still so small. I however feel like they have been home FOREVER! lol Years maybe. Most likely this stems from my lack of sleep and energy. Once we get back to normal sleeping hours maybe I wont feel so run down. I did enjoy a fun night out with the BFF to the Stars hockey game friday night.
The babies go for their six month checkup soon. Top question on my list is can the babies start eating cereal. Please say yes! Its what we are betting on to get Landon to sleep through the night. Our thought process is that a more full belly= longer sleeping time.
We are rapidly approaching the babies first ever Thanksgiving. They will be spending most the day with their Memaw and Pepaw (my parents) and they will get to meet some second cousins and my granny and pawpaw. Aaron and I will be attending our first ever Thanksgiving Day Cowboys football game. We are very excited since we will be at the 50 yd line in a sweet curtesy of Aarons work!

No comments:

Post a Comment