Thursday, November 4, 2010

OUR ROUTINE

The babies are in charge, and I think they know it. My morning starts usually somewhere between 5:30 am and 7:30 am. Most days it is closer to the 5:30 slot. One of the boys are usually up ready to eat breakfast and Adalynn will follow closer to 7. After breakfast they play on their floor activity gym or swing. Getting dressed is the next step in our day. I look forward to this everyday. So many clothes were given to us, it seems that they will never get around to wearing everything; however, I try to dress them as cute as possible for my own personal satisfaction. Since they rarely leave the house, it would be a waste to save the cute clothes for those moments only. Plus if they soil an outfit its great because I get to change them again. The laundry however is not fun!
A few naps a day is necessary for the babies and then before u know it they are hungry again. They probably eat anywhere between 6 -8 times a day. Their diaper is changed before eating and also if they poop in between feedings. So you do the math on diaper changes a day. Trust me its a lot!
Now that they are cooing and smiling more, it makes the day more enjoyable and less like work. I take tons of pictures of them throughout the day of course and videos with my cell phone too. At least twice a week they get a bath and occasionally 3 times if Memaw happens to be around to help.
Before you know it the day is over and Daddy is home. I slip into bed as quickly as I can and Aaron starts his baby watching shift. We switch in the middle of the night and the day starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment