Thursday, April 28, 2011

OMG

so it has been a rough couple of days. All three kiddos have an ear infection, runny nose, running eyes, cough, and general crankiness. yea. So we started antibiotics yesterday. I really need a vacation! Anyone want to get away during the week sometime?


On a more positive note, Landon has started crawling everywhere. I see a few glimpses of him trying to pull himself up on the bouncers and once i turned around and he was sitting up, and i didnt put him like that. lol. We havent been working with Adalynn at all since she hasnt been cleared from her surgery. Marek everytime I try to work with him crawling, he just rolls over. stinker..  We have the sippy cups pulled out again since last time was a few months ago and they werent interested at all. They get the general idea of where to put their mouth and how to hold, but havent quite gotten that they are supposed to suck the fluid out. They have also started eatting the puff snack; in addition to the soft cookies. They really seem to like them. I tried to feed the next step in baby food where there is small chunks in it, but they kept gagging. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing the chunk stage of babyfood is one a lot of moms skip because the babies just find it nasty. I'm sorry to hear about your sick babies! I have 2 with colds right now, too. Poor things!

    ReplyDelete