Saturday, April 9, 2011

UPDATE PLEASE

I am happy to say that Adalynn has been recovering wonderfully. She only has a few restrictions such as sponge baths and no heavy physical playing for the next month. I can tell that she is so happy to be back home with her brothers. Actually she may be happy to just to be back with all her toys, but nevertheless she has been constant smiles. I don't think the boys even noticed that she was gone. We have rearranged our house and set up a playroom in what used to be our study, so the boys have been focused on that.

On a more somber note, I have a friend who lost her 10 year old nephew to cancer this morning. Its unfair, crazy, unbelievable, and all the other adjectives that describe a horrible scenario involving losing a child so young. I hope today that if you have a child that you hug them alittle tighter, and kiss them a little longer, and tell them that you love them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Adalynn is doing better!! I am also very sorry for your friends loss, what an unimaginable amount of pain to go through.

    ReplyDelete