Sunday, April 17, 2011

WAITING FOR MONDAY

I realize my title is probably a crazy statement to most of you. The majority of the population hates Mondays and counts down every minute until Friday afternoon. Since my schedule differs so drastically, I work on the weekends and cant wait for Monday. But this particular Monday I am especially excited because one: I have twenty dollars Kohl's cash to spend that is burning a hole in my pocket. Two: I also can still use my 20% off coupon as well, when I use my $20 Kohl's cash. lol. And three: I took the kiddos to Target last Monday and had their photos taken and the photos should be back either Monday or Tuesday for pick-up. This is the first time that I have taken them to Target but the preview photos looked good. I have been somewhat spoiled though in the past when I have had photos taken. Normally I have gone to the Picture People or Portrait Innovations where you walk away with your photos right then. Waiting Sucks!! Of course I had one super star baby smiling and making the ladies fall in love-Marek. Then I had one crying baby who could not be pleased-Landon. And finally one baby who refuses to smile when you raise a camera in front of her face, but smiles all the time otherwise-Adalynn. Gees babies. Get it together! I got two poses that were good. I count the days until i can get a picture of all three smiling at the same time. However I am not holding my breath. I currently have eight more hours of work so..............come on Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment