Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

Princess Adalynn

Landon

Marek
Lets just say I get really bored with the kiddos sometimes which equals lots of picture opportunities. I know I just did a photo session last week, but these turned out better. This cloudy weather makes for clearer images. I worked over Easter weekend, but Aaron didn't do much with the kids. Took them to Honey Grove for a quick trip to return a four-wheeler, and pick up another one that needs to be fixed. No gifts this year either, but Aaron and my brother did install a small plastic swing set with a small slide on Sunday for the back yard. One of our friends donated it to u, and its perfect. Also, one of my coworkers gave us a small playhouse so the older kids that come over for their birthday party next month will have something to play on. Thanks friends!















3 comments:

  1. Addy sure looks like her surgery is well behind her. Gotta save that picture for prom night. They are beautiful and I can't believe they will soon be 1 year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I miss those monsters!!!!! I need to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie! I think we can come to the birthday party! I am already so excited!! Anyway, I am having their present sent directly to you off the registry...because maybe you can use it at the party. Hint: it will handle 4 little butts! We love you all. I'm hoping David will be in town...he's trying to get home so he can be here when Rose has some time off. Let's cross our fingers!! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete