Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ADDYS UPDATE

Adalynn has been doing wonderful! I cant believe what a trooper she is. She hasnt even been crying-just a little fussing to tell me she is hungry. After her carrots, bananas, and bottle she is back to watching micky mouse clubhouse. Thank you person who invented the portable DVD player. She is currently on antibiotics and pain meds and no diet restrictions. Her incision looks really good too. Just some reddness around the site. She is due for her next round of pain meds soon, and im hoping that she gets a good nights rest

1 comment:

  1. I just thought of this.....I bet the boys miss sister! Make sure you find out what they have been like without her around and tell us. I bet they have been looking for her and when they see her, I bet they go nuts!

    ReplyDelete