Thursday, May 12, 2011

CATCH UP

I am so sorry that I havent posted in so long. It has been a crazy few weeks. The last time I posted the triplets were in the thros of an ear infection. So much has happend since. Adalynn now has a helmet just like Landon. She seems to be adjusting fine. The first couple of days she pulled on it, but now she doesnt seem to notice. She also had her follow-up neuro consult, and all her restrictions have been lifted. Her incision site looks fabulous and she has never showed any adverse affects from her spinal surgery.
Landon is still wearing his helmet too, but we are hoping that he is getting toward the end of his adjustment period. Landon is now crawling all over the house. And he is crazy fast. This week he crawled all the way into the bathroom while I was giving Adalynn a bath. I have gotten to where I will call him like a puppy. Its so cute watching him follow u around. In addition to the crawling, he has also started pulling himself up. Its only a matter of time before he starts walking I swear. Gonna drive me insane, I can feel it.
Marek is saying MaMa pretty often, and so far he is the only one. I also saw him clapping once. He isnt crawling yet, but he is getting up on his knees and moving backwards.
There birthday is approaching fast, and I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment