Saturday, December 11, 2010

STOCKINGS

Our Christmas stockings came back from the embroidery lady and they are awesome! All three have the kiddos name written across the top in white. Adalynns stocking is red and and boys stockings are blue. I will post a pic when i get a chance. I still have to get mine and aarons out of the storage container, but I just havent found the time.
Cereal is still not a favorite of the babies. Lots of crying, flying airplanes, and sneakiness plays a major part of lunch time. It is really cute to see them sitting in their highchair tho. So far I am just feeding one baby at a time, but once food becomes a regular staple then I'll will try to feed everyone at once---assembly line style. Lets hope I can keep up.
With this being the babies first christmas, we arent really planning a lot for them.. Aaron has already taken them to visit and get their pictures taken with santa earlier in the month. They are scheduled to have their christmas photos taken next week. We are putting up a tree this weekend (finally), and they are going to the Loos family christmas party the 18th. Im working christmas day, so i think my husband and I will probably exchange gifts christmas eve. We arent planning on getting the babies gifts this year since they have everything they need already. I have purchased one small stuffed animal for each stocking, and we bought them a new outfit to have their christmas pics taken in. That will most likely be it unless i just come across something too adorable to pass up.
Im hoping the babies ask santa for some hair for christmas, or maybe some teeth; as the song goes. I would perfer hair! Their little fuzzies are sweet but I would love something I could brush after a bath. Or clip a bow to.
I'm asking santa for a vacation! to someplace tropical. With drinks with little umbrellas and nothing but relaxation on the agenda. Wishful thinking only.

1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful. Their eyes say it all! I hope they don't have to do anything with their heads! Babies, in the last 10 to 12 years have been back sleepers and that flattens out their heads but once they start to roll around, they usually lay how ever they want! but, like you said, if there is a short window to address it with the helmets, then bring on the helmets!! You may want to get three of them so the two with them don't BONK the other one! :-)

    ReplyDelete