Friday, December 17, 2010

GOOD DAY











Some days are better than others; yesterday was horrible; but today the babies are great. No screaming fits today as well as performing well on bumbo time, tummy time, and laughing and mimicking momma. We have been struggling with Landon and his holding up his head, but the last two days he has shined. So proud of his progress. He also rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time today. It melts my heart when he laughs when tickled.




Marek today started mimicking me when I motorboat my lips. It is so funny to see him try to copy.

1 comment:

  1. I love where they are holding hands with each other in your lap. Too precious. They are so in love with each other! Love that you had a good day with them...that's how it goes with all babies but to get them to all be good on the same day? A blessing!

    ReplyDelete