Tuesday, December 21, 2010

7 MONTHS OLD TODAY


Guess whose seven months old today? yup My babies! The boys graciously celebrated by sleeping until 5 am-thank you so much boys! We got some good sleep last night. The lunar eclipse was also last night and I thought for sure one of the babies would be up for me to see it and since everyone slept well I missed it. Honestly Im not too heartbroken. lol

The trips have been on cereal for 2 weeks now and they still dont like it much so I finally decided to pull down the first jar of baby food. And the winner is sweet potatos! Mixed that with the cereal and it seemed to disappear from the bowl alittle faster. So we will stick with that for a few days and then I think green beans will make an appearance.
Well the babies went to their first christmas party this past saturday. Thankfully we had a lot of help with holding them and trying to keep them happy. They are definitely a lot more work when we are away from home since you cant just plop one down in a swing. But it was so great visiting with family. Plus the kiddos came away with some great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment