Monday, December 27, 2010

ORDINARY DAY

Today is an ordinary day. Its also a day that I enjoy. An ordinary day consists of the babies being in pretty good humor and not giving their poor momma too much trouble. I was able to get some light organizing done, laundry, and the beginning of putting away the few christmas decorations that made an appearance this year. Everyone had baths this morning and prior to that had their 7 month foot stamp taken. One of these day I actually plan on putting their scrap book together, but currently Im just gathering the momentos. I even shreaded two months worth of old bills and receits, so Im feeling pretty pleased with myself. Im even going to stretch this goodwill towards dinner for my loving husband and cohabitating brother! Plus I picked up two extra shifts at work over the next two days so this is my only opurtunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment