Wednesday, November 21, 2012

chatter box

I am one proud Mommy this week in regard to Marek's speech. Just this week alone he has added seven new words to his vocabulary. I am in total awe of him. His new words are : blue, yellow (sounds like row-row), star, are, poo-poo, ball, and one other word i can't seem to remember right now. Crap! Anyway his speech therapist said that working with him made her day since she was having such a bad morning. He has started finishing the ends of songs. Such as twinkle twinkle little "star" how i wonder what you "are"! This boy loves music. Even my horrendous singing. Oh i remember now: baby. Love him.

Addy has been talking like crazy. Three and four word sentences. My favorite thing that she says all the time is, "I am so happy!" It's so cute. Love her. Right now she has also been biting like crazy. And usually her target is Landon. They are fighting all the time now especially over toys. Just yesterday as i was giving Marek a bath, i hear Landon screaming (the i was bitten scream) and i rush into the living room to see him yank the ipad from Addy and bang her over the head with it. Then she proceeds to start screaming, and i put them both in time out. They obsess over the ipad and iphone wanting to play their shapes and multitude of other apps. It still blows my mind how they manage to navigate through them. Thank god its programmed to ask for an itunes password to buy more apps or i would be broke.  
Landon has also started to annoy the crap out of me. He has started a not listening phase that includes running away from me when its time to put pjs on or to change poopy diapers. Then he does this weird scream thing instead of talking or throwing his toys while screaming. Annoying! Plus he is constantly in my face. Literally- trying to roll on my face. If i am in my bed he thinks its roll on my face time. Funny to him not so much to me. And he's jealous of his siblings. And very whining! One good thing however is he has started drinking out of an open cup with just a straw. He is being very careful not to spill. And he wants lots of kisses and hugs. Love him

No comments:

Post a Comment