Saturday, December 1, 2012

toddler beds

The time has come where my babies have finally moved from cribs to toddler beds. Please help my sanity! Trust me we were not ready for this milestone, but after repeated escapes and one fall from the cribs we had no other choice.  
 
 
before

 
Please say hello to Marek's cherry toddler bed. This precious gem took me two and a half hours to painstakingly put together. Every piece was separate, and as i was finally screwing in my last piece, i realized the entire left side was backwards and had to be taken off and redone.

 
Welcome Adalynn's white toddler bed to the family. After the first bed was completed, i called my BFF's BF (stay with me) and he put it together in 20 minutes. In my defense, i will say that this one was partially pre-assembled.

 
This cheery beauty is now Landon's toddler day bed. He was the only baby in a convertible crib so no real move here. We did buy rails however to add.

after

 
Running around and enjoying all our new found space.

 
So in the days that we have had our beds we haven't really gotten the gist of sleeping in them, and have actually slept more on the floor. Guess i should have saved myself the time and just thrown a bunch of pillows onto the floor and let them go at it.

 
Marek made it into the bed, but still half off. Silly boy
 

1 comment: