Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shhh! You are in the library!

Took the triplets for the first time to the public library. Apparently two days a week they have preschool story-time, and I thought that might be something fun and new that the kids could try. They love it when anyone reads books to them. Unfortunately, I probably won't be taking them back anytime soon. They acted like little monsters! I could not keep them corralled in any sort of small space. They kept running around like crazy even when the lady started reading. Landon went up front and started touching her book while all the other kids were sitting down, and she had to ask who's child this was. I kept having to run around and chase after everyone. After a few minutes I finally gave up and moved all the children over to quieter part of the library where they could do puzzles. Basically all I kept thinking was, "i gave up my gym time for this!" Grrr

Landon
 
Addy
 
Addy stealing Marek's computer
 
Let me show you how its done brother
 
Marek
 
Marek
 
Landon
 
sweet smile baby
 
the only time she behaved

1 comment: