Saturday, October 1, 2011

routine

We have gotten into a great routine. finally! My children have consistently been sleeping through the night for a few months now. I have a good idea what foods they like and dislike. They take their naps around the same time everyday, and they have started playing together more frequently. It is so cute watching them make each other laugh and playing peek-a-boo in the curtains.
They had their flu shot recently so we learned that Marek weighs 23 lbs, Landon 22 lbs, and Addy is 20 lbs. approximately. So now everyone has a forward facing car seat in which they can watch their cartoon DVDs in the van. yea me! I do have to say Curious George isn't that annoying in the car. Anyways, today is the first full day my husband has watched the triplets since his foot surgery without any help. Of course i already checked up on him and thankfully the kiddos are behaving.
Adalynn and Marek have started standing up by themselves without holding onto anything. Not sure why Landon isn't either. Especially since he is actually getting one on one time with the therapist still. I want my babies walking already! lol I'm tired of picking these heavy babies up! They are killing my back. I'll be a hunched over old lady by the time im 35!
In other news, I had Lasik done on Monday. It was scary and painful, but hopefully worth it. I have been without my glasses all week and it sure has been nice. Lets hope my vision continues to improve. I did notice at night that the lights are blurry. Oh well, I guess this means that now i can truly see how dirty my house is.

No comments:

Post a Comment