Friday, October 21, 2011

ready to go

This week we have be preparing for the babies first ever road trip. Frankly I have been a little stressed in packing everything; trying to make lists so that nothing is forgotten, but also at the same time trying not to overpack due to the limited space in the van. My mom is traveling with me,

and we have been looking forward to this trip. The triplets will meet some family for the first time, and its been over two years since I have seen my Iowa relatives. The fun part is the kids actually get to wear warm clothes. We will be up there through Halloween so it will be fun to see the babies playing with their cousins and trick or treating.





I guess I must be driving the boys crazy since they are trying to escape out of
the front door!


At least the weather has been amazing so we have been playibg outside on the patio or going
to the park





Landon





high cheese factor on that smile Marek! whats up with sticking out your bottom teeth?



hi Adalynn
Lets play babies! We love our Zany Zoo




With the trip looming I didnt have time or the extra money to take the kiddos to get their halloween pics taken so in addition to taking the earlier peanut photos at the pumpkin patch, I decided to also shoot some photos in the backyard.





Landon



Marek



Adalynn



Landon



Addy all serious



Sweet Marek



princess



mischief maker





goofing smile again marek
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, they are so adorable, would love to see y'all!!! I could sugar on and sing to those babies all day!
    Love ya, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those backyard shots you did are amazing!! Good luck on your road trip. I'm nervous just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete