Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Note to self: When schools are closed for a holiday-the mall is going to be busy. My brother suggested going to the mall so my brood tagged along for the ride. Lunch was my primary focus! I finally fed my babies fried, greasy chicken strips, french fries, and corn. Definitely felt like a bad mom, but food courts aren't really known for their healthy cuisine. Of course the triplets loved it. Even picky meat eater Marek stuffed himself with chicken. Dinner that night was definitely better. I even snuck broccoli into their chicken spaghetti!


Sam riding the icecream truck
Addy riding the fire truck with Sam driving up front

The other day I took the babies grocery shopping. In order to do that in the past we always had to go to Walmart since they have the carts that can accommodate my three babies. I hate going to Walmart, so I was extremely happy when i noticed that Kroger now has these carts that my babies are now finally big enough to fit in


these two are driving-watch out
they loved honking the horns

Before the grocery store, however, we can to make an annoying trip to my work for an annual mask fit test. This is used for droplet isolation patients. What annoys me is that they stopped making it available for renewel on the weekends. They want me to come sometime Monday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm. Hello people there is a reason I only work weekends! Hell no i wasn't going to get a babysitter! If i have to go to work I'm taking my loud ass kids with me to prove a point. This was actually one time i was happy that they were ill behaved. Scream all u want babies! Teach that mean ole hospital to cater to shifts other than first shift employees!

After an hour and a half of the lady trying to get the machine to work and my kids crying, i finally pulled up a mickey mouse cartoon on my iphone. lol
After the 30 minute drive to work, wasting an hour and a half of my time there, the lady wasnt even able to complete my test due to the machine breaking. Then followed by an hour drive home in traffic. Go me


found my stinker Landon this way. His new thing is pulling open the stove drawer and climbing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment