Sunday, August 14, 2011

the sickness continues

After a week of still running almost a continuous fever, I took Adalynn back to the doctor on Friday. Her throat is still really red but negative for strep. She does however have blood in her urine. Antibiotics finally given, so I hope she feels better soon. Both boys still taking their meds. I have to have a list to keep them all organized. Addy has four different ones at multiple times a day. Geez!
To top it off my husband had major surgery on Friday. Seven incisions into his foot and ankle and over a 5 hour surgery later, he is medicated and doing well. Released from the hospital Saturday evening and propped up in bed where he will probably remain for about the next six weeks!!! Lets just say I'm practically gonna be a single parent to FOUR children for awhile. I guess my husband is going to get a little taste of what it is like to be a bedridden pregnant  with multiples woman. Maybe I should complain about having to wait on him like he did when I was laid up for two months. And only once did he ever get up and leave the house at night to satisfy a craving. So he gets one pass only! lol Hope he recovers quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment