Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mareks first day of preschool 2013-2014

 
Marek was only able to attend school for about three weeks last year because of where his birthday fell, so today marks the first day of school for the new school year. Of course I didn't give myself  enough time to get everything ready, so I was rushing around like a crazy person. I should have woken Marek up sooner so that he could have a better breakfast. Since I didn't, he had cereal and juice in the wagon on the way to school. At least I had his sign made, backpack and lunch already packed, and clothes laid out. In 15 minutes we were dressed, teeth brushed, hair fixed, and pictures taken. Three blocks to school we go, and somehow we made it on time.
 








 
His teacher said that he was laughing in the halls seeing all the kids in school. He seemed to have a great first day. They said he remembered circle time and a few other things despite summer break.  Landon and Addy tagged along when it was time for pick up. They of course cried when they couldn't go in, and when it was time to leave. They start their preschool next week at a local church. It will be three times a week for five hours a day. I'm so excited for them.
 


Way to go my big, smart baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment