Friday, August 2, 2013

Grapevine aquarium

I took the kids this past week to the grapevine aquarium, and we honestly had a great time. It's a smaller scale aquarium which was perfect for my three year olds. When you buy a ticket it is for an all day pass so you can go in and out as you please.
 


I love Adalynn's smile here. I truly think she gets more beautiful every day.



Climbing into the tunnel for a better look at the fish and stingrays.


That's a big turtle.

Bubble babies





I think this is the evil eel from the little mermaid.





How tall of a shark are you Landon?

I think Addy is a taller shark.

The aquarium has a small indoor play area that the kids really enjoyed. They especially love slides. You can really see the joy in Marek's face.

 
 After running through the entire aquarium once, we decided it was time for a break and lunch. Of course the baby merry-go-round caught my eye. Disappointingly, after putting in my coins the machine failed to work.  Not fun with three crying toddlers.
 

 
After lunch I had to make it up to them in a big way. A much larger, better, and more beautiful carousel.





Awesome Mama!
 After lunch it was back to the fishes, ending with a trip through the souvenir shop. Everyone selected their own colorful fish to take home. 
 

 
 
Lets just say the ride home after a long day of fun was one of mama's favorite parts of the day.

 
Landon and orange fish we named Carrot

 
Adalynn and yellow fish we named Lemon Drop

 
Marek and pink fish we named Lollipop


No comments:

Post a Comment