Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Best Mother's Day yet after the absolute horrible previous day. I slept in first off, and i rolled over to find Starbucks, donuts, and a new Brighton charm waiting for me. My favorite people were in my living room-my babies eating breakfast, my husband, and my parents all enjoying a beautiful sunny morning. Shortly after my parents set up the kids early third birthday present; a awesome bounce house.

 
It is perfect for them, and they sincerely love it. The slide is so fun, and it turns into a water slide as well.




 Ready..set..GO! Landon!

 
 You couldn't get Landon off that slide. He probably went down it fifty times.
 

Once Adalynn figured out the ladder, she was hooked too.
 




 

 
My brother Jeffrey, Mom, and me.


Add the babies
 
 

 

 
Our diva movie star

 
Ladies man Landon

 
Silly Marek

 
Aaron grilled out chicken fajitas that i didnt even have to lift a finger to help. Which i think made them taste even better. After lunch i stole my mother away for a secret adventure of painting and cocktails. I also believe a bottle of champagne was consumed, but who's keeping track. We painted irises and had a blast.  





No comments:

Post a Comment