Monday, December 17, 2012

Our first broken bone

I definitely thought a boy would win the title of first broken bone, and I definitely thought it would be a long time from two and a half years old. Addy has broken her left middle finger. (insert joke here). Friday a heavy picture frame fell off the tv and bumped her head. She had a nice goose egg for while so it was much later before I noticed her finger. Then I thought she only jammed it since I could wiggle her fingers. Hello I work in radiology I should have caught this one. Apparently the break is very close to the joint so she will have to see the orthopedic doctor tomorrow. She's a tough cookie since she went two days before we finally took her for X-rays. She doesn't seem to be slowing down any so, I'm sure she will be fine. What was funny was when Landon saw all the attention adalynn's finger was getting that he needed a bandaid too! Silly boy!

















1 comment: