Saturday, February 18, 2012

snot is ruining my life

Landon came down with a double ear infection. Really!? I think our household is in a constant state of sickness. Adalynn just had a nasty ear infection a few weeks ago. I asked the pediatrician, "Why do my children keep getting sick. I never take them anywhere?" Her reply; "All it takes is a little snot."
Snot is ruining my life.
I have snot-nosed kids.
Snot pours from Adalynn all the time.
I'm drowning in snot.
At this rate my kids should be immune to every possible sickness by the time they actually start school, or build up a immunity to antibiotics. Whichever comes first.

On Monday I'm taking Addy to the eye doctor. At the triplets last visit to the eye doctor, he wanted to have another look at Adalynns blood vessels to evaluate their size. I wouldn't be surprised if one of my children eventually wears glasses. I started having vision problems and received my first pair of glasses in the fourth grade, but my husband has perfect vision. Who knows?

Also on Monday, the speech therapist is finally coming out to evaluate the babies. Adalynn is doing ok trying to pronounce a few words and she is always jabbering away, but the boys have only said Mama and Dada. They are almost 21 months. Everyone says i should be thankful that they are not
talking yet, but i'm ready for them to tell me what they want. Guessing is getting old fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment