Saturday, February 4, 2012

long time no speak

So i have been lazy. And i will pull out my excuses now as to why i haven't written in so long. Adalynn had another seizure this week. That makes three that i know about. Turns out she had a nasty ear infection, so we are currently treating that. Lets just say i haven't been sleeping that great the last three weeks. When my kids are sick, they do not sleep through the night-thus mommy doesn't sleep through the night. Landon was the one who originally became sick with coughing, running nose, fever. He passed that on to Adalynn, who then passed it to Marek. Obviously being viral, i didn't take the kiddos to the doctor. We treated at home with humidifier, pulling snot, and fever reducing medicine. Apparently its been going around. Its somewhat ironic because as one child was starting to feel better the next one would get sick. As Marek was finally feeling better and i was about to start my happy dance knowing i was finally going to get some sleep, I was shocked when Adalynn started running fever again. Damn! double Damn! Immediately after her seizure i called her pediatrician. Addy always has an underlying infection whenever she has a seizure. My poor baby. Doesn't seem fair that she always gets the bad stuff.



In other news, I took the kids to get their 20 month photos taken. Since their 18 month fell around the holidays, I only took Christmas photos. I can no longer take them by myself. They are running everywhere, so another pair of hands are essential. I have pretty much decided that i need two hands to go to the park as well. I cant keep them corralled together anymore. So now its panic mode that someone is going to swipe them as soon as they are out of my sight. Is that just a multiples thing, or does every Mom think that?
So with the prolonged household sickness and few rainy days we have pretty much been on house arrest for about a month. So ready for warm spring days and germ free babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment