Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentines day

Happy Valentines Day to my sweet babies! No chocolate this year, but I'm sure u will be swimming in the wonderful messiness next go round!

Adalynn

Landon

Marek

 

Last week after the kids finally started feeling better we spent a few days out at my parents house. Too bad the weather was rainy and cold-so no time spent outdoors.


My husband and i almost had to make the decision to move four hours away this past weekend. It would have been a huge opportunity for Aaron, but it stressed me beyond belief and scared me too. Thankfully another manager decided to take the offer and we didn't have to make that life altering decision. I really love the area that i live in and i really think we can find our dream home around here someday.


Bought my husband his Valentines gift today. Got him luggage. lol. More specifically a garment bag on wheels that he can keep his suits in while traveling for work. Hope he doesn't get the wrong idea. The babies got him a custom Valentines Day card with their picture on it and they are making him his favorite cookies-white chocolate macadamia nut. Aaron's always a good gift buyer so I'm sure I'll be getting something great! But as much as i love chocolate-he better not buy it this year! I'm currently finally trying to get the weight off i gained from my fertility treatments and pregnancy. I started weight watchers after Christmas and have currently lost 19 pounds. Not only is losing the weight amazing, but i am also treating myself to a Brighton charm for my charm bracelet for every 10 pounds lost. I am hoping to add a new charm by my next weigh day. My goal is another 40 pounds to lose and that will be one awesome bracelet by then!
Have a great Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment: