Saturday, December 24, 2011

Picture with Santa


Getting our photo with Santa this year was an ordeal to say the least. We made plans on four separate occasions to take them, but had to cancel due to bad weather twice, all the kiddos getting strep once, and then the fourth time due to there being a 2 & 1/2 hour wait. Hello I can't entertain my babies that long in a stroller. Last year my husband surprised me by taking them all to Bass Pro Shop to get their pics with Santa. They turned out great and Santa was the best- with the BEST smile!


babies first Christmas with Santa 2010 (Dad holding Landon, Addy in middle)

We really wanted this Santa again. Like seriously, it was all my husband talked about. Well when it came down to the wire, I said forget it. I'm not driving the 30 miles to Bass Pro and fighting the road construction in Grapevine to wait for this Santa. So I toted the kiddos to North East Mall on Wednesday and waited 10-15 minutes for this:
So Landon is falling off Santa. Ha Ha. But my only other option was selecting a photo with Adalynn picking her nose. She was apparently doing this in 4 of the 6 photos that they took and looking away on one too. I didn't want to be in the photo so i just tossed Marek behind Santa. He He. Oh and yes I'm too lazy to run the photo through the scanner. Taking a photo with your cell is much easier; and yes I stress bite my nails! You can imagine how stressful my life gets. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment