Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas recap

Since I never get off on holidays-you out there who work at a hospital know- i was working this past Christmas weekend. It really wasn't too bad. Since i have worked the last two Christmas holidays, i hope next year i wont have to. By that time, the triplets should be old enough to understand the concept of opening gifts from Santa, etc. As it turns out, I am also working this weekend for the New Years holiday-imagine that! ha ha
Aaron packed up the kiddos and heading to my parents for a fun-filled week of hunting, eating, playing cards, and all around merriment with my parents and a large group of our friends. Oh no don't feel sorry for me, I am kid and husband-free for the week! I am finally getting a vacation with one of my girlfriends! We are headed down to San Antonio for a few relaxing and pampering days. As you can imagine i have been looking forward to this FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment