Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like christmas

Again I apologize for not posting in so long. I could give a barrage of excuses, but honestly i just didn't feel like doing it along with the fact i was having issues with uploading photos onto my computer. So lets recap.
Took the kiddos to get their Christmas pics done. OMG What a beating! At least i had a coupon because they were horrible. They kept crawling everywhere, wouldn't stay in one place, wouldn't look at the camera, wouldn't smile. I got one amazing photo of Landon and that was about it. Basically just picked the photo where they were all looking the same direction and didn't have a pissed off face.
On a more upbeat note, I am pretty much done with my Christmas shopping. I need something else for a family party and my BFF and then I'll be completely finished. Black Friday shopping really got a great jump off for me this year.
The triplets just had their 18 month checkup and everyone is doing really well. The boys weigh 23 lbs and some change and Addy is 20 lbs 15 oz. Thank God they don't have to go back until 24 months. Did i mention that they were horrible at the doctors office as well. imagine that.
We finally bought the triplets their Mickey Mouse Chairs for Christmas, and we decided to just go ahead and give them to them early. They absolutely love them. Good job Mom! Here are a few photos of us hanging around the house.


Marek

Adalynn

Adalynn

Landon

Marek driving his car

my crazy group

cousin Sam and Marek

Addy

my two favorite boys


Marek

trying to pose for the Christmas card


great job boys. not good Addy

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! The Mickey chairs are wonderful. They look like they love them. The are getting so, so big. Especially Addy! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete