Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hanging out with Memaw and Pepaw

The kiddos spent most of the week out in the country at their Memaw and Pepaws house. They really seem to enjoy it since they have more room to roam then at our house. They also had their first restaurant high chair experience not only once- but twice while visiting. I am actually impressed at how well they behaved. Though I am always worried coming into a restaurant and asking for three highchairs. What if they dont have enough? What if my kiddos are really messy? Well the one baby next to our table made more of a mess than my three babies and the parents made no attempt to clean up. Wow. I cleaned up the table and the chairs at least. So I guess I shouldn't worry too much.
Addy and Landon had their helmets looked at this week and Landon's head is now in the normal range. He no longer has to wear a helmet unless I wanted to make his head a little more symmetrical, so we are going to just have him wear his helmet at night for two weeks and see if he has has any change and then he most likely will be completely discharged. Addy still has a few more months ahead of her.
All the babies are now crawling and are constantly wondering off. Ummm where is.......Where did he go......Have you seen........how the heck did u get.......get out of.......wow that was fast....well its your own fault....and leave the dog alone.........

No comments:

Post a Comment