Thursday, June 30, 2011

end of june

Its already the end of June and half the year is over. Crazy- but in a good way. Most mothers are sad to see their babies growing up and miss the infancy stage. Not Me! I am so glad that my babies are getting more independent and self sufficient. I enjoy watching them feed themselves and starting to reach milestones, and especially play with each other. I cant wait until they are old enough to take to the library, park, and zoo. I'm looking forward to them walking and talking to me and telling me about their day.



Sweet Addy. who can resist this smile?
Marek has started standing
We finally got the trailer hitch put on the van, so we finally decided to turn Mareks seat around. If you look closely you can see his head in the back, as well as the other two in the mirrors. Last night my husband went and bought a rack to attach to the hitch. This way we will no longer have to put the triplet stroller in the back of the van. Yea!
And speaking of stroller-i actually bought another triplet stroller! I was dropping some stuff off at Kid to Kid (a local resale clothing shop) and happened upon this Peg-Perego triplet stroller. If you have multiples you know how rare of a find this is. The price was unbelieveable! It is in great condition and had lots of features. Now i will have one for me and one to keep at my parents. No more dragging strollers around!

No comments:

Post a Comment