Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PICTURE CATCH-UP

Addy getting her helmet. Obviously she doesn't like it very much, but she will be thanking me when she is an international super model one day. "thanks mom for fixing my lop-sided head. I owe all my success to you." or something similar to that I'm sure
Landon standing. He went from crawling to pulling up to standing in a very short time. He is now starting to travel while standing. And when he wins the Olympic gold medal for long distance running.....lol u get the idea

My two helmet twins Landon and Adalynn

Sweet smiling Marek. He is getting up on his knees and wiggling so hopefully he will be crawling soon.

Pretty, sweet Addy

1 comment:

  1. We are coming to the party this weekend! We are so excited...well, I am especially excited. I thought David might be in town but he's still in Florida killing trees while finishing in dissertation. I hope the gift I sent got there or gets there by the time of the party because it may help out a bit. (I got them the table and chairs you registered them for!) Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete