Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OUR LIFE THIS WEEK

the babies have just turned 8 months old! so its time to get up and get moving and try to finally get this pregnancy weight off. I have 50 lbs. to lose to get back to the weight i was before i started the fertility treatments. Thankfully my husband is feeling the need to lose weight too. My brother Jeffrey and him are going to put a weight bench in the garage and start working out together. Since I am the main one making dinner, i plan on cooking more healthier meals. Temptation is a bitch. so i had icecream today, but i did also walk/jog for 30 minutes around the
neighborhood and also the night before with my friend amber and her son. The triplets definitely make a scene wherever they go. They really seemed to enjoy the walking.


Landon taking a nap


Marek giving you all a big hug

Landon did this, not me...so Landon why are you crying? Mommy didnt rub that food all over your face.

Adalynn

I can tell these two are going to get along great.






No comments:

Post a Comment