Sunday, January 23, 2011

MORE SICK

Well the babies have given their sickness to my husband and myself. I never get sick. I have worked at a hospital for almost five years exposed to all those germs and have only been sick once. First time the babies get a sickness thats contagious. BAM! figures. Those babies need to stop kissing all over their momma! lol So now the whole household is sick including one of the dogs i think. The crude is going around people so stay rested and hydrated.

I love me some shutterfly, and for years I have been making photobooks as gifts or for our family. I just finished a book for each baby. Basically their life in 2010. They have been ordered so hopefully they turn out as cute as i hope they will be. I will post a pic when they arrive.

I finally started using the tandem triplet stroller for the babies. This is the one that lines the babies up one behind the other. Lets just say that I have learned a valuable lession about proper lifting. I should know better with all the training they pump into your head at the hopital, but no I lifted incorrectly and threw my back out a few days ago. In one day i lifted the stroller in and out of the trunk about 5 times. dear lord im getting old. I cant wait for the minivan because i will no longer have to lift up and out of the trunk. My husband and I should be able to go shopping as early as next week. Who wants to babysit???

2 comments:

  1. how about Aaron watches the babies and WE GO SHOPPING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jamie! Watch the dogs getting sick because once my David and I kept passing things around and around and eventually our doctor had our vet put our doggies on antibiotics as well and FINALLY we all cleared up. There isn't too much you can catch from a dog, but this strep virus was one...doesn't make the dogs miserable like it does people. Hopefully this means that the others don't have RSV...just the good 'ole Texas crud.

    ReplyDelete