Wednesday, January 5, 2011

COUNTRY LIFE

The babies sure seem to love it here at Memaw and Pepaws house. They have been sleeping in their playpens for the first time ever, and except for a few fussy teething moments they have been really well behaved. They have also been eating their baby food better since their journey to the country. Must be that fresh country air-makes them hungrier! With all the extra hands here, it sure makes it easier to take care of everyone. Its been nice watching my dad feed the babies. Not something I thought I would see. He has been loving having them around I think. Plus he gets to hunt with his favorite son in law, so thats an added bonus. Cousin Jarad and Jacob came out to visit (Happy Birthday Jarad!) and we are supposed to get more visitors tonight. I so want to make it to Paris to eat at my fav restaurant TaMollys, but I doubt that I will get a chance. Pics to follow........

No comments:

Post a Comment