Monday, April 29, 2013

Messy boy

Why does my son Landon find so much amusement in making a mess. It's like his mission in life to sneak when I'm not looking, and create a mess that's always a pain to clean up. The annoying part is he is so darn cute even when getting caught. One of his favorite things to do is get in the pantry when I'm not looking and pull out stuff he is not supposed to get into, and pore it all over the kitchen floor. So far he's attacked my $12 xanthum gum, a box of cornstarch, and a carton of organic soy milk. He also likes to get into my makeup and either paint all over himself or paint all over my bathroom. Just yesterday he got into a bottle of nail polish and not only painted his fingers but his entire hand and part of the tile. Last week he got into the baby powder and dumped it all over his train table in the playroom. Geez! Let's just say this kid has a bad reputation, and you can't take your eyes off him for a second. You make me so mad one second and then you do something so cute the next and totally redeem yourself, such as turning yourself into a butterfly fairy princess! Haha. Love you Landon!









No comments:

Post a Comment