Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

With the cold front moving in, what better way to celebrate then with a trip to the local pumpkin patch and tree nursery. Last year it was so hot and the kids were red-faced and sweaty. This year its 50 degrees, and the warm Halloween costumes were perfect. We decided to go with the Wizard of Oz theme this year. Adalynn is Dorothy, obviously, Landon is my scarecrow, and Marek is my lion.
This first picture is actually the last of the day. Landon being silly and licking his pumpkin, Addy having a crying fit, and Marek falling over. I brought along my fancy, super duper camera, but then realized i left the SD card in my laptop. GRRRRR. So all these pics are from my cell phone. Not too shabby actually. I love this time of year!!
 











 







1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. I didn't think your three could get any cuter, but I was SOOO wrong. They are too adorable for words in those costumes. I absolutely adore them!!

    ReplyDelete