Monday, October 8, 2012

demon spawn are out there

There was a new lady watching the triplets at the gym today. She seemed super sweet and genuinely excited to see my children. This is really the only time my kiddos are left with strangers. Granted I'm right next door, but in reality i don't know these few ladies that watch my kids. Since i have been going to this gym for about a year, they're definitely are some ladies that i see all the time. When my workout was over and i picked up my babies, the lady told me that she thought my babies were so sweet and loving. Of course i think that, but to hear someone who has never met them before say it, it really warms my heart. Apparently all three gave her loving hugs, and they are sweet towards the other children. Thankfully i don't have demon spawn that are bullies towards other kids, because they are definitely out there even at this young an age. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment