Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers day

Mother's Day was a wonderful day for me. I made Aaron get up when the baby monitor went off, so that i could sleep in. My parents were in visiting, so my mother and i did a little shopping while the babies went down for a nap. That afternoon we grilled steak fajitas, and when my parents left i had the longest nap of my life. It was amazing! Did i mention that my husband bought me an extremely expensive camera that i have been wanting forever! So i proceeded to take pictures of what i know best-my babies!



Marek

Landon's great smile

Adalynn

Pepaw and Addy

Memaw and Landon

Pretty girl

handsome Landino

you're so silly Marek

Adalynn

Pretty soon you are going to have to lose that paci Mr. Landon

nice hair Marek

don't let that angelic face fool you.

Sorry that i haven't written in so long. To catch everyone up, Adalynn had another seizure. We battled her fever for almost a week and the doctors never found the source of the infection, so it was labeled viral. She has an EEG appointment scheduled that will monitor her brain waves while she is not having a seizure, so that we have a baseline if the seizures ever happen while she is not having a fever.
The babies are still seeing a physical therapist, but that seems to be about over. The therapist is about to reevaluate them since they are finally passing most of the physical milestones. Its sad since she has worked with them since they were about 8 months old. The babies absolutely love it when the speech therapist comes. I wish she came more than just twice a month. Adalynn has been talking so much more. She can say her colors now and some other new words that are just so cute. Of course the boys are way behind, but i guess that just gives kudos to the female gender! lol 
Their second birthday is just a few days away. I'm getting really excited. The bubble guppies theme is really coming together. They lady who made their cake last year did such a great job, but she stopped returning my emails and wouldn't respond to me phone calls, so three weeks before the party i had to scramble to find someone else. I went with Sugar and Frosting bakery in Keller. I sampled a few of their cupcakes and they were to die for. They make the kind of frosting that you have to have a glass a milk with. I cross my finger that the cake looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment