Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial weekend madness


This has been one of the funnest, relaxing weekends i have had for a long time. For the holiday weekend, my husband went to my parent's house to hang with the guys, and i chose to have a girl's weekend at my aunt's house with my mom, my aunt's sister, and the triplets. Since my aunt has a beautiful new pool, i had to buy a bathing suit. uhhggggg. i know!. I have lost 30 pounds since Christmas, but i am still no where near real bathing suit body ready. I still have 30 more pounds to go to be back to where i was. But i have also accepted my fate of the"mom suit". I will never wear another bikini again.
Playa del Carmen summer before starting fertility treatments 2008
Looking back now i didn't realize how good i had it. Now i'ts stretch marks and saggy skin. Thanks children! Also gone are the $20 suits.  My mother and i went to Dillards and i purchased a "mom" one piece bathing suit, and i kid you not i dropped $150! My wallet couldn't believe it. But after trying several on; and my body is now a hard fit; that when i found one that worked i was willing to pay just about anything. 
Sunday morning we loaded up and little people, and all our gear and headed to Carrollton. First thing we did after unloading was change into our suits and start lunch. 

Beers in hand to enjoy the beautiful weather. 


Once the kids went down for naps, the real fun began. After naps back swimming!


Landon is a water bug for sure. 

Marek likes to put his face into the water, and slowly began kicking his legs.

Addy could swim all day. By day two she was furiously kicking her feet when she realized she could move herself in the float. 

Grezeszak Swim Team

My favorite Aunt Cathy and Landon

Memaw and her sweet boy Marek

ball??

We spent the weekend swimming, sunbathing, eating, drinking, gossiping, and totally enjoying our splendid blessings and great weather. I consider myself a very lucky woman.

1 comment:

  1. It looks absolutely glorious!! I'm so jealous. I feel your pain on the bathing suit issue. I only have about 5lbs I'd like to drop and I still have such an issue finding suits. It is that tummy that will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete