Tuesday, March 13, 2012

House of pink eye

Well pink eye has finally graced the Grezeszak house! Landon woke up from is nap yesterday with goo dripping from his eye. It's swollen and red and he looks like he came out on the losing end of a prize fight. The Pediatrition gave him drops and sent us home hoping not to infect the rest of the household. Obviously we are a family the shares, so Adalynn woke this morning with the same ugly right eye and Landon decided his left eye was jealous so he shared his nasty germs with it. I cross my fingers that marek stays unaffected, but I'm not holding my breath. Anyone want to come over and visit?

1 comment:

  1. did you take them to the doctor? may just have an eye infection & not necessarily pink eye. I took Kadyn today & she said just an infection and prescribed eye drops to clear it up and get him back to daycare within 24 hours

    ReplyDelete