Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gym Snot

I have finally mustered the strength to take the triplets with me when i started back to the gym this past week.
It was the first time i tried to use the new leashes i bought to keep them from running into the street. I thought that they would follow me like little ducks to the door. Haha! I must have been fooling myself into thinking that my children would do exactly what i wanted them to do. They each went in different directions and then kept falling down on the concrete. Adalynn bumped the back of her head, and Landon got away from me and a stranger had to help carry him into the gym. It was absolute pandemonium. Plus the people laughing at me from inside the gym didn't help. I was trying to avoid using my cumbersome triplet stroller to no avail. Second trip i used the stroller and parked it inside the playroom. Cardio three times this week definitely makes me feel better, but i cant bring myself to leave the babies inside the play room for longer than an hour. It makes me feel guilty when there is only one helper and about a million kids running around screaming. This last time i took them, the lady complained that my babies were fussing the whole time. Of course as i am patting myself on the back for my great three workout accomplishments, all three babies start dripping snot come Friday. It was inevitable i guess. New place. New germs. New snot.

I still cant seem to get either of the boys to talk. They jabber some in baby language, but neither boy says actual words. Adalynn at least says a few words and tries to mimic others. The speech therapist can't start fast enough for me.

My husband brought home a handful of Mardi Gras beads the other day, and they have become a huge hit in our house. It is just the cutest thing seeing to them wearing necklaces, especially Addy. I have even started letting her wear them to play dates and doctors appointments. She is going to be my girly-girl with great accessories one day. I just ordered her first custom made bracelet the other day. It's a beaded bubble guppies bracelet from a lady on Etsy. Its really for her birthday outfit, but still i bet she is going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment