Tuesday, September 13, 2011

more crafts for the babies

I made the babies some rattle toys inspired by glitter wands i played with as a child.
Made out of small water bottles, beads, and pompoms inside as well as the pink and
purple has glitter. Kids enjoy shaking them and watching the beads move inside.
Finally decided to re purpose our 30 plus year old bassinet that we got from my parents.
My brother and I both slept in this when we first came home from the hospital. It spent many
years in my parents attic before it finally came to our house. The triplets never ended up using
it since they spent the first 2 months of their lives in the NICU. They were already used
to a crib when they came home.
so I decided to spruce it up with paint and turn it into  toy storage
finished painting the slats
and added the final touch

with our added junk......i mean toys
our old toy holders are now bookshelves
our new rearranged  playroom

2 comments:

  1. Jamie...this is a double comment for the toy box and the pictures of the kiddos. I absolutely love seeing updates of the kids. I have a picture of them in the ICU next to the most recent header pic you have. As cute as I thought they were at the beginning...now I see how scary it was and how God really blessed them. I love your crafts too...very important to express yourself. Don't forget...when it gets cooler, I promised Aaron that you two could have a night out......Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would love a night out! thanks! aarons 30th is coming up soon and we are hoping to talk our mom into watching the kids for us.

    ReplyDelete