Sunday, September 11, 2011

hair bow mania

SOOOO.... i have started crafting in my spare time...bahahahahahaha.....spare time....(wipe tear) thankfully this project only took a few hours and about $8. I found this old wooden picture frame under my bed and gave it a light sanding after i tossed out the glass and picture. I purchased a colorful bag of buttons and ribbon from the craft store and pulled out my good ole box of craft paint. About 2 hours later.....wallllaaaaah
Adalynns first hair bow holder! Made with love by momma. I actually really enjoyed making this. Look out friends with cute little girls! So of course now this has got my creative juices flowing again and I'm thinking that maybe now i should start making my own hair bows too. I watched a tutorial online yesterday and i think i can do it. time will tell. :)

1 comment: