Saturday, July 9, 2011

playroom

My next plan of action is to make the triplets playroom more kid friendly. Currently we just have some soft letters on the floor and toys tossed everywhere. I'm wanting to put colorful shag rugs in place of the letter mats. I already bought a bright lime green one, and I'm planning to also get a bright turquoise one. I may even get a third rug but I'm torn between hot pink and bright purple. I have pulled all the toys, swings, and saucers they have outgrown out and put more age appropriate ones in their place. I plan on decorating the boring brown walls with some homemade artwork and pictures. I just finished a bright colored fish drawing, and I'm sure more will soon follow. Some of the triplets older friends and family have already been over to check out the work in progress playroom and seem to love the new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment